Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Response to Matt

I will be responding to Matts open post on Dante http://lwithforce.blogspot.com/.  I agree with his statement that “that its version of Hell is the scariest I have ever seen.”  The story is that of a visual experience.  Dante holds your hand through a very real and scary place.  Matt talk about it being so scary because it is all individualized.  Dante touches on topic and fears that are still relevant today.  I find his writing to hold up extremely well for how old it is.  He gets to the core of the human mind and is able to put every reader in their own personal hell.  To me that is one of the biggest things this story has to offer.  Everyone can take away their own things from the story that some on ells might not have really looked at that hard.  It is stories like these that really inspire people and survive because it will always remain relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment